Creativity is from ALL Life – Africa and Moving the Centre
– Yaw Nsarkoh; Executive Vice President, Unilever, Ghana – Nigeria
Brands at Crossroads: Re-invent or Die!
– Sasan Saeidi, CEO, Gulf – JWT
African Brands Revolt: How African Brands are Challenging Global Brands in Africa & the
– Thebe Ikalafeng, Founder and Chairman, Brand Leadership Group
Panel: Are African Brands Scalable Across the Globe? What’s Coming Next?
Moderator: Prof. Robert Hinson
Technology and the Art of Change
– Speaker from Google
Panel: Global Expansion vs Indigenous Growth: The African Agency Experience
Moderator: Akua Owusu – Nartey
Innovation is not a Department. It’s a DNA!
– Kirsten Leeuw, Independent Strategic Consultant, Dcoded (Pty) Ltd
Africa 2.0: Inside the Mind of the Connected Consumer.
Ndeye Diagne, Managing Director, Insights Division, Kantar
Rethinking the Digital Divide – The Case of Mobile Financial Technologies
– Ebenezer Twum Asante; MTN Vice President, South East Africa & Ghana
Power of Empathy and Purpose in Building Brands: The Stories We Tell, Show the World We
– Bharat Avalani (CEO, Connecting Dots Consultancy)
Say NO to Fake News: Africans Telling the African Story!
– Vincent Magwenya, CEO, Conversations Group
Panel: The “Reputation” Challenge – Should Brands and their Managers Care?
Moderator: Mawuko Afadzinu
Maintaining Consumer Engagement and Promoting Consumer Participation. What is the
– Speaker: Mowunmi Owodunni ( MD, McCann – Nigeria )
Panel: Out of Home Advertising: An Asset for Spatial Planning and National Development?
Panelists – Mr. Torgbor Mensah (Chairman, DDP Outdoor), Hon. Mohammed Adjei Sowah (Mayor
of Accra), LASA
Moderator – Kwaku Sakyi-Addo
The Power of Social Media: Giving African Millennials a Voice
– Adebola Willams, CEO StateCraft
The Changing Scenes of the African Consumer’s Life
– Mathieu Plassard (CEO, Ogilvy Africa)
[button link=”http://www.aag.com.gh/” font=”georgia” font_style=”normal” font_weight=”bold” textcolor=”#ffffff” texthcolor=”#7918a3″ bgcolor=”#7918a3″ hoverbg=”#d8a71e”]AFRICA RISING HOME[/button]